Real-time Dust Monitoring
- Specto Technology will help to streamline your dust monitoring with automated systems that remotely monitor your job site from the comfort of your computer.
Automate your Dust Monitoring and save an average of 50%.
We are proud to provide you with:
- The latest sensor technology to monitor for dust in real-time.
- Automated data collection and reporting using the latest cloud-based IoT platforms.
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors. Click here to view a list of training classes.
Specto Technology will help to streamline your dust monitoring with automated systems that remotely monitor your job site from the comfort of your computer.
- Reduce Project Costs. Win More Work. Expand Your Scope.
Features & Benefits
- Rugged, durable and reliable – designed for the outdoors with a weatherproof enclosure with solar shield
- Accurate and defensible real-time data – auto zero calibration and heated inlet
- Measure for one or many dust fractions simultaneously (TSP, PM10, PM2.5, PM1.0)
- Compatible accessories include sound level meter, camera and weather station
- SMS/Email alerts for exceedances or during high risk weather conditions
- 2 way comms using cellular or WiFi for data collection and remote calibration
- Pre-approved for SCAQMD Rule 1466 and suitable for compliance monitoring in NYC, NJ and other states
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REAL-TIME DUST MONITORING FROM SPECTO TECHNOLOGY
Specto Technology offers a variety of real-time dust monitoring equipment, for sale or rental, in order to deliver integrated monitoring solutions for general contractors, construction and engineering firms, developers, excavators, demolition companies and environmental consultants.
- Our dust monitoring systems are ideal for industrial operators who need a cost-effective and robust solution to manage and control dust and particulates from site activities within regulatory or permitted limits.
- When the need for instrumentation and monitoring schemes arise, look to Specto Technology to build a comprehensive environmental monitoring solution, including air quality monitoring, dust monitoring and noise and vibration monitoring equipment.
- Our environmental monitoring equipment enables teams to remotely monitor sites during construction activities, and compile the data on an on-demand basis.
- Both of Aeroqual’s dust monitoring systems – the Dust Sentry and the Dust Sentry Pro - measure particulate concentrations using laser light scattering.
- Aeroqual’s Dust Sentry measures a single size fraction selected by the user.
- Aeroqual’s Dust Sentry Pro multi-channel particle dust monitor is designed for those who need to monitor and manage up to 4 outdoor dust and particle size fractions simultaneously and in real-time.
- The Dust Sentry Pro measures PM10, PM25, PM1, TSP, and particulate counts for 8 channels simultaneously.
- Aeroqual dust monitors are easy-to-use, requiring basic assembly out of the box.
- Optional web-based Aeroqual Cloud software can be used for data storage and management of networks of dust monitors and other optional geotechnical monitoring instruments.
- Air, noise, weather and vibration monitoring data can be sent from the Aeroqual Cloud to the eagle.io web-based data management software and displayed together on a site dashboard to share with stakeholders and evaluate in real-time. Email alerts can be configured to allow adjustment of control protocols as required.
- Our dust monitoring systems can integrate a number of external sensors, including weather sensors, solar radiation and noise sensors.
- The BSWA 308 (Class 1) Sound Meter is compatible with Aeroqual’s Dust Sentry monitoring instruments, allowing real-time noise monitoring data to be displayed alongside your dust monitoring and other air quality data.
- The integration of weather sensors to the dust monitoring system allows for real-time calculation of source contribution for comparison with dust action levels using custom software designed by Specto Technology.
- Our dust monitors are compatible with the Met One MSO Weather Sensor, an integrated 5-parameter Weather Station designed to measure wind speed and direction, air temperature, relative humidity and barometric pressure, and the Vaisala WXT536 Weather Sensor, which is designed to measure barometric pressure, humidity, precipitation, temperature, wind speed and direction.
- Digital cameras can be coupled with Solar Cams to provide a complete ‘wire free’ solution for remote monitoring & surveillance. Images are sent immediately to mobile phone, PC, Monitoring Station & Web-Based Dashboard for Construction Monitoring and Security.
- Specto Technology also supplies state-of-the-art geotechnical monitoring instruments including crackmeters, tiltmeters, wireless dataloggers and eagle.io software for implementation in the field.
- Specto Technology is a valued partner and distributor of Aeroqual hardware and software in North America. We offer sales, rentals, service and customer support.
- Since 2001, Aeroqual has developed industry leading sensor-based air quality measurements for a variety of applications in more than 70 countries and climates worldwide. The U.S. EPA is a customer theirs too. They are headquartered in New Zealand, with offices in the U.S. and China, and tout a global network of more than 100 regional partners. They have invested in bespoke research, production and calibration facilities operating under ISO 9001:2008 to provide the best available sensor technology in the market.