Loadsensing LS-G6 Wireless Datalogger for Sensor Networks from Specto Technology for Data Acquisition
Specto Technology is proud to offer you the Loadsensing LS-G6 Wireless Long Range Data Logger – a long-range wireless data acquisition system for analogue, vibrating wire and digital sensors. This flexible, affordable system is the perfect monitoring solution for harsh environments or difficult-to-access sites. It allows secure, unattended, long range remote monitoring (up to 9 miles or 15km) for a lifespan of up to 10 years. It can be used to monitor things like inclination, strain, load, displacement, crack aperture, vibration, deformation, water level, pore pressure, water quality, hydrocarbon detection, temperature, etc.
We carry stock of Loadsensing LS-G6 Wireless Data Loggers. Same-day shipping or pickup is available!
- The Loadsensing LS-G6 Wireless Datalogger is available for both Sales and Rentals
- Each LS-G6 system consists of one Gateway and up to hundreds of Nodes allowing for data storage up to 72,500 readings with a timestamp and 5 sensors or 200,000 readings with a timestamp and 1 sensor
- Set up options include the ability to configure each channel individually on the voltage data logger
- Complete signal measurements with up to 5ch of high resolution
- Sampling rates: 30 seconds – 24 hours (depending on project requirements)
- Fast mode: Allows full diagnostics to ensure correct operation of the system (15 minutes at 5s sampling)
- Scalability: A single Loadsensing gateway can manage up to 500 nodes
- Durability: Rugged, robust system is IP67 certified and tested from -40C to +80C, providing up to 10 years lifespan in harsh environments
- These Wireless data loggers are compatible with geotechnical & environmental sensors from most manufacturers/brands, including:
- GEOKON Inc.
- Durham Geo Slope Indicator (DGSI)
- SISGEO Srl.
- RST Instruments
- Soil Instruments
- System achieves a communication range of several miles between nodes, up to 9 miles/15km
- Units function autonomously and unattended during long periods of time via low-power components that remain in sleep mode and are only activated at predetermined times thus ensuring life spans of up to 10 years
- The system is controlled using the web-based software that resides in the Gateway or on the LS web portal (All you need is a browser to run the software)
- License-free and fee-free communication with built-in radio in both the Gateway and the Nodes
- Optional wireless Access Point (AP) in Gateway for connection to mobile devices such as laptop, smart phone or tablet
- Built-in 4G modem in Gateway to connect to the mobile data network
- The Gateway can store data locally, sync with a cloud memory and perform periodic analysis of the network health
- Easy to deploy: lack of cables saves time and cost of installation and maintenance
- Prevents Problems: 24/7 remote information allows you to anticipate problems and avert cost-intensive accidents
- Eliminates Additional Expenses: No additional equipment or manpower is needed
- Decreases Maintenance: Maintenance cycles are optimized
- Automatic Alerts: Automatic alarm feature helps prevent structural stress
- Easily Accessible: software includes highly configurable, intuitive web interface which can be accessed by any internet-connected device
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
Linear Infrastructure Monitoring (LIM), Structural Health Monitoring (SHM), Geotechnical Monitoring, and Geological Hazards Monitoring of difficult-to-access assets: