Vibrating Wire Load Cells
Monitor accurate tensile load in tiebacks, anchors, struts and structure supports
Suitable for automated data acquisition
Vibrating Wire Load Cells from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is your one source for strain gauge load cells & load monitoring systems and are proud to provide you with:
- Circular Vibrating Wire Load Cells for Sale – Distributors/Suppliers
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors. Click here to view a list of training classes.
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Exceptional customer service and support
- Uses proven vibrating wire technology
- Suitable for automated data acquisition
- Heat treated stainless steel housing
- Bearing plates may be used to distribute load
- Double water stoppers in the connector for the waterproof and equips built-in thermistor and surge arrestor
- Accurate readings over long cable lengths
- Durable and reliable against high pressure, large loads and rough treatment
Typical Applications Include
- Vibrating wire strain gauge type load cell is designed to monitor accurate tensile load in tiebacks, anchors, struts and structure supports
Depending on the size, the high precision waterproof load cell is equipped with between 3 to 6 strain gauges at equal spacing around the cylinder.
The readings from each strain gauge are averaged and calculated into engineering units using the calibration factors.
Data collection may be done manually with a hand-held readout unit or automated using a datalogger.