Specto Technology is Your Single-Source Authorized Instantel® Dealer for Instantel® Micromate® Vibration Monitoring Equipment
Since 1982, Instantel Vibration Monitors have earned their position as the world’s most trusted monitors for regulated vibration control. Used in over 110 countries, Instantel seismographs monitor ground vibration, air and water over pressure created by blasting, demolition, mining, quarrying and construction activities.
Specto Technology is a knowledgeable expert on all Instantel Vibration Equipment products and is proud to provide you with:
- Instantel Micromate® Rental and Micromate® Sales
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors
- Calibration, service and repairs
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Exceptional customer service and support
The Micromate is a powerful, compact and easy to use, low-cost portable vibration monitoring solution that can be used for both manual and automated data collection.
Instantel® Micromate® Product Features:
- Rugged design including a high-impact case with a fully sealed top panel and non-corrosive connectors.
- Small enough to be hand-held.
- User Interface: touch screen (icon based), keypad, touch screen keyboard.
- Auto Call Home™ feature automates remote monitoring.
- USB communication for high speed data transfer and compatibility with optional Instantel approved Modem, Printer and Memory Sticks.
- Instantel Histogram Combo™ recording mode captures histograms and waveforms at the same time.
- Expansive memory stores thousands of events with optional expanded memory.
- Non-stop monitoring with zero dead time, even while processing events.
- Optional protective boot and clear faceplate.
- Optional battery pack increases 10 days of typical monitoring to 15 days.
- Optional printer and modem.
- Fully compliant with the International Society of Explosives Engineers “Performance Specifications for Blasting Seismographs.”