Specto Technology’s versatile Training Center is the ideal space for supporting your team’s Geotechnical, Structural and Environmental Monitoring education and hands-on training needs.
We are proud to offer a wide range of instructor led classes as well as hands on equipment and software training courses designed for engineers, contractors, project managers and other members of your team including:
- The Basics of Geotechnical & Structural Instrumentation
- Introduction to Automated Total Station Monitoring
- Air Monitoring Workshops including Aeroqual Product Trainings
- The Basics of Vibration Monitoring including Instantel Product Trainings
- Introduction to Campbell Scientific Data Loggers
Specto Technology Training Center Overview
Our new Training Center is designed to deliver an optimal learning experience for all levels – from entry level courses to advanced instructional programs.
- Small Class Room Size – supports up to 12 people
- 70” Smart Monitor for Presentations
- 70” Instructor Whiteboard
- Ample Private Parking
- Each Desk Equipped with AC power outlets for Laptop use and USB outlets
- Easy access to our Training Center via train (NJ Transit, Linden, station is 1-mile away) and car (10-mins off NJ Turnpike, Exit 13)
**PDH Professional Credits Available**
Specto’s popular Vibration Monitoring Training Courses are eligible for PDH (Professional Development Hours) credits and allows attendees to claim 6 PDH credits.
Other perks of attendance include a “Swag Bag” of useful Instantel & Specto Technology goodies. We also provide lunch and snacks.
Check out our Vibration Monitoring Courses listed on this page to learn more.