Specto Technology is proud to offer the Sierra Wireless AirLink RV55. The AirLink® RV55 is the industry’s most rugged, compact, LTE router. Simple to install, and easy to manage, the RV55 cellular router is designed for connecting critical remote assets & infrastructure. The RV55 is especially well suited for SCADA, distribution management systems. (Sierra Wireless Part #1104335)
The RV55 is designed to meet the harsh environmental and performance requirements of industrial and mobile installations, delivering superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in outdoor or vehicle environments.
The RV55 is also available in the LTE-A Pro model and with Wi-Fi to provide secure, vehicle area networking (VAN) for the mobile workforce and service fleets. The RV55 LTE-A Pro is a certified device that is Band 14 and FirstNet Ready™.
Same-day shipping or pickup for Sierra Wireless RV55 Cellular Modems available!
As an authorized member of the Verizon Wireless Partner Program, Specto Technology offers M2M data plans to suit any application.Contact us for more information on how we can make your existing devices work wirelessly.
- LTE performance at 2G power consumption – uses less than 1 watt
- Most rugged AirLink® industrial gateway ever built (metal housing)
- Remote management via industry’s best-in-class AirLink® Management Service (ALMS)
- Comes with 2 x internal RS232 Serial ports (y-cable splitter required) & 1 x Ethernet port
- 2 x SIM card slots to allow failover to other networks
- Ideal for solar-powered applications
- Delivers superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in fixed, indoor and protected outdoor environments
- The AirLink® RV55 adds LTE Advanced capabilities, supporting an extensive range of LTE bands worldwide, including Band 28 and Band 12, and delivering up to 150 Mbps downlink speeds.
Typical Applications Include:
- Allowing the remote transmission of data from:
- Instantel Micromates & Minimates
- Campbell Scientific Dataloggers
- Loadsensing Gateways
- Topcon Automated Total Stations
- Aeroqual Air Quality Monitoring Stations
- Many other applications like Building Automation, Digital Signage, Light Transport Vehicles, etc.