Since 1982, Instantel Vibration Monitors have earned their position as the world’s most trusted monitors for regulated vibration control. Used in over 110 countries, Instantel seismographs monitor ground vibration, air and water over pressure created by blasting, demolition, mining, quarrying and construction activities.
Specto Technology is a knowledgeable expert on all Instantel products and is proud to provide you with:
- Instantel Minimate Pro Sales
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors. Click here to view a list of training classes.
- Calibration, service and repairs
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Exceptional customer service and support
The Series IV Minimate Pro6™ and Minimate Pro4™ monitors offer advanced monitoring technology with an unequalled set of features and rugged design.
Instantel Minimate Pro Vibration Monitor Features
- Reduce Noise &. Electrical Interference: includes EMI shielding and built-in noise and anti-aliasing filters
- Rugged & reliable design: cast aluminum case designed to handle the most extreme conditions
- Flexible power solutions: battery life can easily be extended by connecting a solar panel or external battery
- Real-Time OS: capture each and every event while keeping your sample size small
- Ethernet: uses Instantel’s proprietary Auto Call Home feature
- Advanced Monitoring Features: connect accelerometers, high frequency geophones, hydrophones or high pressure microphone