Specto Technology is an Authorized Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Campbell Scientific Dataloggers for Data Acquisition
Specto Technology is an Authorized Value Added Reseller (VAR) for Campbell Scientific Data Loggers and are proud to provide you with:
- A wide range of best-in-class Campbell Scientific Data Logger Equipment
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors. Click here to view a list of training classes.
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Post-purchase customer support
As an authorized Value Added Reseller (VAR) of Campbell Scientific, Specto Technology has long and extensive experiences in designing and building data acquisition systems based on the equipment from Campbell Scientific.
We are specialized in providing custom solutions for infrastructure projects such as tunnels, bridges, dams, highways, subways and railways, environmental monitoring such as noise, vibration, dust, gas and weather, and interfacing with other systems such as SCADA and eagle.io monitoring software.
Campbell Scientific manufacturers a wide range of dataloggers that are versatile, powerful, reliable, low power consumption and rugged. Models like Campbell Scientific CR1000, CR10X, CR800 and CR200 have been widely used for data acquisition in the geotechnical and structural monitoring projects all over the world since 1990’s. All Campbell Scientific dataloggers are programmable and are designed to meet various requirements on the type, number, precision, and speed of measurements.
- The Campbell Scientific data loggers will read most geotechnical, structural and environmental sensors
- The dataloggers provide nonvolatile data storage and on-board battery-backed clock
- On-board data processing makes real time data logging and analysis possible
- Initiating measurement and control functions based on time or event
- Able to control external devices such as pumps, motors, alarms, freezers, valves, etc.
- PC support software or keyboard/display to program
- Supports multiple telecommunication devices such as cellular modems, short haul modems, radio transceivers, satellite transmitters, serial (RS232) and Ethernet interfaces
- Support various options for data retrieval directly, remotely or wirelessly
- Operating temperature range of -25° to 50ºC (Optional extended ranges are available.)
- Rugged with low power consumption
- Powered by mains, battery or solar panels
- 2Mb memory as standard, 4Mb as an option and further capacity through the addition of a Compact Flash Module (Campbell Scientific CR1000 only)
- Output data in simple ASCII format enables easy importing to monitoring software such as eagle.io or spreadsheets