Specto Technology is Your Single-Source Authorized Instantel Minimate Plus Dealer
Since 1982, Instantel Vibration Monitors have earned their position as the world’s most trusted monitors for regulated vibration control. Used in over 110 countries, Instantel seismographs monitor ground vibration, air and water over pressure created by blasting, demolition, mining, quarrying and construction activities.
Specto Technology is a knowledgeable expert on all Instantel products and are proud to provide you with:
- Instantel Minimate Plus Rentals
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors. Click here to view a list of training classes.
- Calibration, service and repairs
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Exceptional customer service and support
Compact and powerful, the Minimate Plus is an easy to use and portable vibration monitoring solution that can be used for both manual and automated data collection. From the simplest to the most demanding applications, the Minimate Plus is the most versatile monitor you will ever need. Suitable for monitoring everything from blasting to pile driving, the Minimate Plus can monitor continuously and reliably in all situations.
Instantel Minimate Plus Product Features:
- Most versatile monitor available
- Auto Call Home™ remote monitoring function
- Wide variety of sensors – microphones, geophones, accelerometers, and hydrophones
- 4 Channels – Microphone and Triaxial Geophone
- 8 Channels – Two Microphones and two Triaxial Geophones or 8 independent channels
- Available Memory – 300 events
- Record Modes – Manual, Single-shot, Continuous, Histogram, and Instantel® Histogram Combo
- Available Sample Rates -1,024 S/s to 16,384 S/s per channel, selectable up to 65,536 S/s for 8 channels
- Unit Dimensions – 81 X 91 X 160 mm (3.2 X 3.6 X 6.3 in)
- Unit Weight 1.4kg (3lbs)
- User Interface – 8 domed tactile keys
- Product Rank – Mid-range