The VWHub2 is a simple, rugged, low-power, 2 channel Datalogger which reads most commercially available geotechnical and structural Vibrating Wire (VW) sensors and optional thermistor temperature sensors. VWHub2 contains a large internal memory of 4MB, enabling storage of up to 50,000 readings per channel. The internal memory operates as a USB mass storage device which is accessible through a mini USB interface, allowing data to be easily transferred to a PC or mobile device via drag-and-drop. The included VWHub2 software, enables the user to easily setup the logger parameters, such as date and time, sweep frequency range and excitation voltage. VWHub2 is housed in a waterproof enclosure, providing a rating of IP68 and all electronics are encased in an impervious sealing compound to avoid water damage.
We carry stock of this item and same-day shipping or pickup is available!
- Reads two Vibrating Wire (VW) sensors and combined thermistor temperature sensors
- 4MB internal memory; reads up to 50,000 readings per channel, equating to 5 years of data sampling at hourly intervals
- IP68 rated, rugged, die-cast aluminium enclosure
- Low power requirement; 2 x D Cell batteries last up to two years
- Easy configuration and firmware upgrade via mini-USB to USB cable
- True USB interface; data downloaded via drag-and-drop
- Reads with user definable frequency range (1700 to 6000 Hz)
- Reads most types of commercially available Vibrating Wire (VW) sensors
- Optional 15V excitation ensures quality readings from sensors with long cables
- Ideal for long-term monitoring in harsh and damp environments
- Allows data collection immediately after sensor installation
- Fast setup and download time
- Versatile and economical
- All electronics sealed to protect from static and water damage