The Specto Technology team is proud to provide you with Manhole Antennas designed specifically for installation through steel manhole lids
We carry stock of Manhole Antennas. Same-day shipping or pickup is available!
- Low profile antenna designed specifically for installation on steel manhole lids
- Available in 850MHz (for cell modems) or 915MHz (for radios)
- 3 dBi gain, monoband tuned, loop antenna
- 120mm (4.72”) x 17mm (0.67”) (same height as cats eye road marker)
- High density urethane with M10 stainlesssteel coach bolt to withstand heavy traffic
- Will withstand extreme temperatures
- Supplied with 2ft. RG58 coaxial cable and SMA male connector (custom connectors available)
- Allows signal access though steel manholes
- Minimum site set up required
- Ideal for longer-term, unattended, wireless data acquisition projects
- Quick and easy to install
Typical Applications Include:
- Pore pressure (Piezometer) monitoring
- Ground movement (borehole extensometer and in-place inclinometer) monitoring
- The Manhole Antenna may be used with the Loadsensing LS-G6 Wireless Datalogger system to increase data transmission distances from a Wireless Node to a collection Gateway unit.
- Use with WASP dataloggers to obtain cell signal under manhole lids.