Etelec MPGel Plus from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is proud to offer you Etelec MPgel Plus [1 Liter/1 qt]: Electrical Reenterable Encapsulating Potting Gel Seal Compound (Two Part)
MPgel plus is a reenterable two-component silicone gel for insulated filling and sealing of casings and junction boxes housing electrical components and connections of up to 1 kV or electronic components, suitable for a wide range of applications and industries.
MPgel is a better alternative to resins because of shorter hardening/cross-linking time than resins and easy 1:1 mixing ratio.
- Very fast cross-linking: Cross-linking time: 12 min at 23° C
- Dielectric strength: 25.5 kV/mm
- Mixing ratio 1:1
- Working time at 23° C: 5 min
- Operating temperature: -60 to 200° C
- Color: pale blue Classified as non-hazardous according to European Regulation no. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- No waste thanks to PPS Suitable when a limited amount of product is needed
- Simple – The two components are supplied in separate containers, thus ensuring the correct 1:1 mixing ratio. MPgel plus may be partially used as needed, and reused even after the pack has been opened, providing maximum yield.
- Rapid cross-linking – MPgel plus has an extremely short cross-linking time, allowing rapid installation and reducing delays before activation.
- Easy pouring
- Very fast cross-linking
- Excellent electrical insulation
- Good mechanical resistance
- UV resistant
- Protection from elements (rain, moisture), dust, animals, insects, leaves
- No expiration date
- Reusable after opening
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Filling junction boxes Insulation of 0.6/1 kV electrical connections
- Insulation of electronic boards and components
- FILL, ENCAPSULATION, POTTING: Filling junction boxes. Encapsulating or potting electrical components or enclosures. Encapsulating electronic boards and components
- INSULATION: Insulation of 0.6/1 kV electrical connections
- BURIED & SUBMERGED: Buried, submerged, or exposed electronics.
- INDUSTRIES: Electrical contracting Telecommunications Manufacturing Robotics Marine and Aquatics DIY Electronics
- PROTECTION: Water protection, dust protection, electrical / thermal insulation, flame resistance, critter proofing.