AMTS Delta Solution from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is your one source for AMTS Monitoring Systems and is proud to provide you with:
- Software & hardware sales and support
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors. Click here to view a list of training classes.
- Exceptional customer service and support
Specto Technology is proud to offer Topcon’s Delta Solution – a powerful AMTS monitoring management solution that allows users to control their automated total stations remotely (using the Delta Link hardware) and process data using the Delta Watch software.
The Delta Link is a rugged controller in a sealed aluminum housing that powers and controls the total station. It can be used to control Topcon as well as Leica total stations and is connected to the AMTS by a cable. The device includes a build in modem, multiple power and communication ports, on board WiFi & data storage.
Delta Watch is a powerful software that is used to process data collected by an automated total station. With the ability to perform least squares adjustment, set project grids, manage operational alerts and much more, it is one of the most powerful total station monitoring solutions on the market.
Data from Delta watch may be pushed automatically to a third party display software using an API (like eagle.io) to enable real-time display of data on the web.
- On-site backup of data
- Remote management of hardware
- Ability to control total stations from multiple manufacturers
- Redundant operation if internet connection is lost
- Powerful data processing features
- Structure Monitoring
- Slope Monitoring
- Railway Monitoring