Etelec ONEGel from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is proud to offer you ONEGEL, a re-enterable one-component silicone gel for insulated filling and sealing of casings and junction boxes housing electrical components and connections of up to 1 kV or electronic components, suitable for a wide range of applications and industries.ONEGEL is a better alternative to resins because of shorter hardening/cross-linking time than resins and no mixing required.
- The single component cartrige is easy to use with your own applicator. ONEGEL may be partially used as needed, and reused even after the pack has been opened, providing maximum yield. Please note: Unlike the MPgel this product is thick and does not settle like a liquid.
- Very fast cross-linking: Cross-linking time: 12 min at 23° C
- Dielectric strength: 25.5 kV/mm
- Working time at 23° C: 5 min
- Operating temperature: -60 to 200° C
- Color: pale blue Classified as non-hazardous according to European Regulation no. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- No waste thanks to PPS Suitable when a limited amount of product is needed
- Simple – The two components are supplied in separate containers, thus ensuring the correct 1:1 mixing ratio. MPgel plus may be partially used as needed, and reused even after the pack has been opened, providing maximum yield.
- Rapid cross-linking – ONEGEL has an extremely short cross-linking time, allowing rapid installation and reducing delays before activation.
- Easy pouring
- Very fast cross-linking
- Excellent electrical insulation
- Good mechanical resistance
- UV resistant
- Protection from elements (rain, moisture), dust, animals, insects, leaves
- No expiration date
- Reusable after opening
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Filling junction boxes Insulation of 0.6/1 kV electrical connections
- Insulation of electronic boards and components
- FILL, ENCAPSULATION, POTTING: Filling junction boxes. Encapsulating or potting electrical components or enclosures. Encapsulating electronic boards and components.
- INSULATION: Insulation of 0.6/1 kV electrical connections
- BURIED & SUBMERGED: Buried, submerged, or exposed electronics.
- INDUSTRIES: Electrical contracting Telecommunications Manufacturing Robotics Marine and Aquatics DIY Electronics
- PROTECTION: Water protection, dust protection, electrical / thermal insulation, flame resistance, critter proofing. NOTE: Unlike the MPgel this product is thick and does not settle like a liquid.