Aeroqual Dust Sentry Pro
- Dust Sentry Pro can monitor PM10, PM2.5, PM1 and TSP and particulate counts for 8 channels all at once, in real time.
- Measures and reports real-time data in 1 minute intervals. Respond in real-time with email and SMS alerts,
Aeroqual Dust Sentry Pro from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is proud to offer you the Aeroqual Dust Sentry PRO – a robust monitor with cutting edge software that measures dust and particulate (PM10, PM2.5, PM1 or TSP) continuously in real-time. Aeroqual Dust Sentry Pro is a nephelometer-based instrument that delivers defensible and accurate mass measurement for PM10, PM2.5, PM1, and TSP.
- Dust Sentry Pro can monitor PM10, PM2.5, PM1 and TSP and particulate counts for 8 channels all at once, in real time
- Counts Range 0-100000 counts/L converted to PM1, PM2.5, PM10 and TSP in μg/m3
- 8-channel Optical Particle Counter (OPC)
- Inlet and heated sampling tube
- Brushless DC pump sampling module
- Weatherproof lockable IP65 enclosure with integrated aluminium solar shield
- 100-250V AC power supply and 12V DC input
- Communications: Ethernet, WIFI, Cellular is optional
- Pole and wall mount brackets
- Simultaneous measurement of PM10, PM2.5, PM1 and TSP
- Measures and reports real-time data in 1 minute intervals
- Respond in real-time with email and SMS alerts
- Compact and light enough to be carried by one person
- Quick and easy to install and relocate
- Options to integrate environmental sensors e.g. wind, noise, weather, solar radiation
- Huge on-board data storage capacity for long term fail safe monitoring
- Flexible communications platform that transfers real-time data wirelessly, and access through an API
- Remotely configure and diagnose instrument via web browser interface
- Set email / SMS alerts on parameters to easily identify exceedances
- Robust weather-proof lockable enclosure with integrated solar shielding
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Multi-channel fraction sizes
- Construction activities and equipment emissions
- EIA and Greenfield baseline studies
- Air quality research
- Source apportionment
- Roadside monitoring
CLICK HERE to view our full line of Aeroqual Products.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON AEROQUAL DUST SENTRY PRO FROM SPECTO TECHNOLOGY:
The Dust Sentry Pro is a robust, portable and affordable solution for industrial operators, environmental consultants, EHS managers, regulatory authorities and researchers who need to:
- Measure multiple outdoor dust a particle size fractions concurrently to ensure that pollutants are within regulatory or permitted limits
- Demonstrate that the environment is safe
- Provide speedy, reliable incident monitoring
- Gather accurate, provable data for aerosol profiling
This measurement device can be combined with multiple environmental sensors (wind, noise, weather, solar radiation) for an end-to-end monitoring solution that can be easily installed by one individual. It is light, rugged and secure, and prevents overheating with integrated solar shields.
This dust and particle counter uses smart technology to convert particle counts to a mass fraction, log the count and report the results immediately, in real-time. You have the choice of viewing the measurement results by particle mass or count.
HOW IT WORKS
Particles are counted and measured when their presence scatters an incident laser light which is detected with a 60 degree solid angle elliptical mirror which is positioned at 90 degree angles to the laser beam. In order to ensure accuracy, thermal drift is corrected via an on-board temperature corrector and the optics are kept clean with a sheath air filter. The device converts the light measurement to a voltage pulse which is then calibrated to a particle diameter. Once the diameter is determined, the particles are categorized by size and assigned to one of the devise eight channels.
AREOQUAL CONNECT AND AEROQUAL CLOUD SOFTWARE
Utilizing Areoqual’s integrated software, Aeroqual Connect and Aeroqual Cloud, the Dust Sentry Pro can store up to 20 years of data which can be remotely/wirelessly accessed through an API even when the device is disconnected – all without ever installing or updating software. The system provides wind and pollution roses to aid in analysis as well as SMS and email notifications for real-time monitoring.
- The Aeroqual Dust & Gas Sentry air pollution monitoring systems are a near-reference, real-time personal dust monitoring equipment used for specific PM fractions plus O3/NO2/VOC.
- The Aeroqual Dust & Gas Sentry Pro are multi-channel particulate monitors for aerosol profiling plus O3/NO2/VOC.
- The Aeroqual dust monitoring instruments are designed for those who need to monitor and manage specific outdoor dust and particulates, and gases continuously and in real-time.
- The Aeroqual Dust & Gas Sentry delivers affordable and defensible measurement of dust particle counts. They can be configured for PM10, PM2.5, PM1 or TSP, and up to three gases, all simultaneously.
- The Aeroqual dust particle counters deliver simultaneous measurement of PM10 dust, and others such as PM2.5, PM1 and TSP. They also provide particulate counts for 8 channels: 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10 microns, and up to three gases, all simultaneously.
- The Aeroqual air pollution monitoring devices are MCERTS certified and SCAQMD 1466 pre-approved.
- The Aeroqual dust profilers are weather-proof nephelometer-based, portable dust monitors with integrated solar shielding for outdoor monitoring of dust, VOC’s and other gases.
- The Aeroqual Dust & Gas Sentry Pro is a robust weather-proof monitor with integrated solar shielding for long-term outdoor air quality monitoring.
- The Aeroqual ambient air quality monitors are modular and configurable air pollution monitoring instruments for measurement and compliance of targeted dust particulates and gases, and the option to integrate environmental sensors such as wind, noise, weather and solar.
- Used for environmental site remediation, these dust measuring devices are flexible communication platforms that transfer real-time data wirelessly, and gives you access through an API.
- The Aeroqual online dust monitoring systems are web interfaces accessed via browser on any device, allowing you to see all of your data in one place and to set email/SMS alerts on parameters of concern.
- The Aeroqual dust monitoring systems are intended for Industrial Operators who need to manage and control dust and VOC emissions from site activities within regulatory or permitted limits.
- Aeroqual dust analyzers are commonly used in construction and remediation, quarry and mine operations, port and bulk handling terminals, and waste management sites.
- These outdoor air quality monitoring systems are used by Air Quality professionals who need real-time alternatives to diffusion tubes and dust samplers, or more affordable alternatives to analyzers for environmental impact assessments.
- These air pollution monitoring devices are also used by Regulatory authorities who require dust measurement methods that provide deployable rapid response incident monitoring.
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) managers use Aeroqual dust measuring devices to demonstrate that they are providing a safe environment for people in their care.
- The Aeroqual Dust & Gas Sentry Pro environmental monitoring system is also a valuable tool for researchers who are on a limited budget and want to collect accurate, scientifically robust data for aerosols and urban pollutants.