Aeroqual Dust Sentry Pro
- Rental Units Available
- Dust Sentry Pro can monitor PM10, PM2.5, PM1 or TSP and particulate counts for 8 channels all at once, in real time
Aeroqual Dust Sentry Pro from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is proud to offer you the Aeroqual Dust Sentry – a robust monitor with cutting edge software that measures dust and particulate (PM10, PM2.5, PM1 or TSP) continuously in real-time. Aeroqual Dust Sentry is a nephelometer-based instrument that delivers defensible and accurate mass measurement for PM10, PM2.5, PM1, and TSP.
- Dust Sentry Pro can monitor PM10, PM2.5, PM1 and TSP and particulate counts for 8 channels all at once, in real time
- Counts Range 0-100000 counts/L converted to PM1, PM2.5, PM10 and TSP in μg/m3
- 8-channel Optical Particle Counter (OPC)
- Inlet and heated sampling tube
- Brushless DC pump sampling module
- Weatherproof lockable IP65 enclosure with integrated aluminium solar shield
- 100-250V AC power supply and 12V DC input
- Communications: Ethernet, WIFI, Cellular is optional
- Pole and wall mount brackets
- Simultaneous measurement of PM10, PM2.5, PM1 and TSP
- Measures and reports real-time data in 1 minute intervals
- Respond in real-time with email and SMS alerts
- Compact and light enough to be carried by one person
- Quick and easy to install and relocate
- Options to integrate environmental sensors e.g. wind, noise, weather, solar radiation
- Huge on-board data storage capacity for long term fail safe monitoring
- Flexible communications platform that transfers real-time data wirelessly, and access through an API
- Remotely configure and diagnose instrument via web browser interface
- Set email / SMS alerts on parameters to easily identify exceedances
- Robust weather-proof lockable enclosure with integrated solar shielding
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Multi-channel fraction sizes
- Construction activities and equipment emissions
- EIA and Greenfield baseline studies
- Air quality research
- Source apportionment
- Roadside monitoring
CLICK HERE to view our full line of Aeroqual Products.
The Dust Sentry Pro – Dust and Particle Counter is for:
- Industrial operators who need a cost-effective and robust solution to manage and control dust and particulates from site activities within regulatory or permitted limits.
- Environmental consultants who need to measure multi-channel PM size fractions.
- Regulatory authorities who require deployable, quick set up incident monitoring.
- EHS managers who need to demonstrate that they are providing a safe environment for the people in their care.
- Researchers who are on a limited budget and want to collect accurate, scientifically robust data for aerosol profiling.
What is it and what can it measure?
The Dust Sentry Pro is a real-time multi-channel particle monitor for aerosol profiling. It is designed for those who need to monitor and manage multiple outdoor dust and particle size fractions simultaneously and in real-time.
Options to integrate environmental sensors, such as wind, noise, weather and solar radiation make this a complete air monitoring solution for your project.
Packaged in a robust weather-proof, lockable enclosure, the Dust Sentry Pro is light enough for one-person site installations. Integrated solar shielding prevents the enclosure from overheating in climates with high solar irradiance.
The Dust Sentry Pro comprises an optical particle counter that converts counts to a mass fraction via a proprietary algorithm stored in the system firmware. Measurements are logged and reported in real-time. The Dust Sentry Pro is configured to display and log particle mass by default. However, there is also an option to configure the instrument to record particle counts.
The particle counter uses scattered light to measure and count particles. Light from a laser diode is collimated to illuminate the aerosol sample flow. When a particle is present it scatters the incident laser light which is detected using a 60 degree solid angle elliptical mirror at right angles to the laser beam. The amount of scattered light is converted to a voltage pulse and the amplitude of the pulse is calibrated to a particle diameter. The particles are thus assigned on the basis of size to one of eight channels. An on-board temperature sensor corrects for thermal drift, and a sheath air filter keeps the optics clean even in harsh environments.
Air monitoring software and communication
The instrument includes an embedded PC, up to 20 years of on board data storage, and two powerful software systems. Aeroqual Connect is the instrument operating software. It opens in your browser so no software needs to be installed or updated. With Aeroqual Cloud you can remotely access data via a web browser on any device, even when your instrument is offline.
- Wireless communications
- Integrated data platform
- Wind and pollution roses
- SMS and email alerts
- Access through an API