Specto Technology is your one source for Wireless BX Monitoring.
We are proud to provide you with:
- Wireless BX Monitoring equipment sales and support
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors. Click here to view a list of training classes.
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Exceptional customer service and support
Automated monitoring of borehole extensometers is made simple with the WASP-series of dataloggers. Compatible sensor types include vibrating wire and mA output transducers.
Combined with the eagle.io Monitoring software, simple sensors may be automated to allow remote transfer of data from the field to the office.
Features & Benefits
- Borehole extensometers can accurately measure displacement below the ground surface
- Multiple of single point anchors
- WASP datalogger collects data and transmits to the web once or twice per day
- Read up to 4 x transducers (VW or mA output) per WASP
- 3-4 year battery life (with daily upload)
- Rugged IP66 (NEMA4) WASP housing
- Fully potted electronics protect WASP from water ingress
- Setup, configuration and automated download via web portal
- Compatible with eagle.io Monitoring software
- Plug-and-play installation (no on-site setup required)
- Proven technology (more than 5000 already deployed worldwide)
- Low subscription cost