The WASP LTE 4G Datalogger is a low power, easily installed, wireless and web-enabled datalogger that can read many analog & digital sensors. Controlling and configuring is also simple using a cloud-based web portal.
The WASP has a built-in 4G/LTE modem with a preinstalled SIM card. Once on site, the sensors are plugged in to a waterproof connector that is attached to a flying leads from the WASP. The user then logs on to the web portal to configure the sensors and set up a logging and reporting schedule.
The WASP may be used with many sensors for geotechnical, structural & environmental monitoring in projects such as buildings, bridges, railways, highways, dams, slope stability & mines.
- Can simultaneously read up to 2 x analog or digital
- Data uploaded wirelessly and automatically to the web
- Connects to the Internet using a built in SIM card
- No fixed IP address required
- Can store thousands of data-points
- Low power, internal battery life of up to 3-years
- Multiple permission levels on the web portal
- Compatible with sensors that output 4-20mA current, 0-5 voltage, pulse or SDI-12 digital signals
- Minimum site set up required
- Ideal for long-term, unattended, wireless data acquisition projects
- Quick and easy to install
- Tested and proven with over 10,000 units in use worldwide
Typical applications include:
- Tilt monitoring
- Crack displacement monitoring
- Pore pressure monitoring
- Water level monitoring
- Barometric monitoring
- Rainfall monitoring
- Water and air flow monitoring
- Water Pressure Data Acquisition