The Geokon VW Piezometer from Specto Technology
The Specto Technology team is proud to provide you with the Geokon VW Piezometer designed to measure fluid pressures such as ground water elevations and pore pressures when buried directly in embankments, fills, etc.
- Designed to measure fluid pressures such as ground water elevations and pore pressures when buried directly in embankments, fills, etc.
- Also for installation inside boreholes, observation wells and standard (>19 mm diameter) piezometer riser pipe.
- The Model 4500SH is designed with a heavy duty housing for pressures that exceed 3 MPa.
- The Model 4500AL is designed for low-pressure ranges.
- The vented version (ALV) provides automatic compensation for barometric pressure changes.
- Thermistors are included to measure temperatures.
FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF:
- Ground water elevations
- Pore water pressures
- Pump tests
- Uplift pressures in dam foundations
- Hydraulic pressures in tanks and pipelines
- Wick drain efficiency
- Water pressures behind tunnel linings