mA Readouts from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is your one source for Geotechnical, Environmental and Structural Monitoring mA Readouts and is proud to provide you with:
- mA Readout Equipment Sales
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors. Click here to view a list of training classes.
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Exceptional customer service and support
Compatible with most loop-powered mA sensors including piezometers, tiltmeters, crackmeters, etc., the mA Readout is the ideal readout unit for taking baseline mA readings during sensor installations. It is lightweight, low power, easy to use and rugged enough for use in the field. It comes with test leads, alligator clips, protective holster and carry case, and is powered by a single 9v Alkaline battery (included), which offers up to 20 hours of use.
- Clear and high visibility display
- Simple to operate
- Approximate battery life of 20 hours
- Measures current readings between 0 and 22mA (±4μA accuracy)
- Comes with built-in 24V loop power supply
- Unit able to output current between 0 and 22mA (0.001mA resolution and ±4μA accuracy) with selectable step or ramp output
- Unit also able to measure voltage readings between -0.2 and 28 VDC (±2mV accuracy) which is ideal for checking loop power voltage