Specto Technology is proud to offer the PID Sensor 0-30ppm.
- Uses Photo Ionization Detector (PID) technology and will measure VOC’s from 0-20 ppm at 0.01 ppm resolution while providing +/- 10% accuracy.
- Range: 0-30ppm
- Sensor Type: GSS
- Minimum Detection Limit: 0.1ppm
- Accuracy of Factory Calibration: ±0.1 ppm + 10%
- Resolution: 0.1ppm
- Response Time: 60 Seconds
- Temp: 0 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 90%
- Allows the user to detect multiple gases with one sensor base by merely swapping sensor heads.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Measures VOC’s from 0-30 ppm at 0.01 ppm resolution while providing +/- 10% accuracy.
- Directly fits onto any Aeroqual Series-500 Aeroqual ozone monitor.
- The Aeroqual Sensors are housed within an interchangeable ‘sensor head’ that attaches to the Aeroqual S500 Portable Air Quality Monitor base.
- You can choose from up to 30 different sensor heads. Each sensor contains a single gas or particle sensor. Swapping sensor heads takes seconds and no configuration or re-calibration is required.
RIGHT TOOL RIGHT JOB:
- Aeroqual uses a mix of sensor technologies; you can select the correct one to meet your needs depending on the target pollutant and application.