Metal Road Monitoring Prisms from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is your one source for AMTS monitoring prisms and is proud to provide you with:
- Light weight monitoring prisms for purchase
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors. Click here to view a list of training classes.
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Exceptional customer service and support
The light weight, low profile monitoring prism is secured onto a light weight aluminum L-shaped flange.
The light weight design allows the prism assembly to be epoxied to a surface when anchor bolts are not able to be used.
We carry stock of Light Weight Monitoring Prisms. Same-day shipping or pickup is available!
- Small size
- Prism diameter: 17.8mm
- Measuring distance: 1000M
- Constant: 0
- Accuracy: 5 arc sec
- Possible to secure to surfaces with epoxy due to light weight
- Discrete due to low profile and small prism size
- Monitoring prisms are designed for use with an automated total station (AMTS) to monitor settlement and deformation of roads, buildings, pavement, and other surfaces.