Specto Technology is your one source for Total Station Survey Prisms and is proud to provide you with:
- Rail Clip Survey Prism (survey mini prism) sales and support
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors. Click here to view a list of training classes.
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Exceptional customer service and support
We carry stock of this item and same-day shipping or pickup is available!
The rail clip assembly is designed for easy attachment of monitoring prisms, mounted directly with 1/4″ – 20 hardware (supplied).
The rail consists of a custom formed steel clip with stainless steel socket cap screws. The rail clip fits on to common 6″ rail.
The track clip is fasted to the rail with 1/4″ – 20 SS screws to provide positive connection to the rail. Rail clips features are listed below:
- 25.4mm diameter prism, 19.8mm height
- Accuracy: 5 arc seconds
- L-bracket has 8mm hex bolt to adjust angle & a 10mm hole for mounting
- Absolute Offset/Constant (Topcon & others): -25.4
- Prism Offset/Constant (Leica): +8.92mm
- Range 1000m (3000ft)
- Prism surface finish: 60-40
- Reflectivity: 95%
- Material: 316 SS
- Rail mounting Bolt: 316SS Hex head 3/8” x 5”
- L-Bar mounting screw: SS Hex socket 5/16”
- Rail Clip Length Range: 5 ¾” to 7 ½”