The Specto Technology team is proud to provide you with the latest BSWA 308 (Class 1) Sound Meter to support your sound level measurement requirements for basic noise measurement, environmental noise assessments, product quality checks and evaluation of noise reduction engineering.
- Comply with IEC 61672-1:2013, ANSI S1.4-1983 and ANSI S1.43-1997
- 1/1 Octave in accordance with IEC 61260-1:2014 and ANSI S1.11-2004
- Linearity range: 20dBA~134dBA (BSWA 308 Class 1)
- Single range to cover 123dB (BSWA 308 Class 1)
- Frequency weighting: A/B/C/Z. Time weighting: Fast/Slow/Impulse
- 3 profile and 14 custom define measurement are calculate in parallel with different frequency/time weighting
- Calculate SPL, LEQ, Max, Min, Peak, SD, SEL, E
- LN statistical and time history curve display
- User define integral period measurement, integral period up to 24h
- High speed ARM core with FPU (Float Point Unit) to achieve wide frequency response, large dynamic range and low noise floor
- 4G MicroSD card (TF card) mass storage
- RS-232 remote control port
- Mini thermal printer for measurement data print
- Internal GPS module (option), support GPS timing
AUTOSLM SOUND LEVEL MONITORING SYSTEM
- It is compatible with the AutoSLM automated sound level monitoring system
AEROQUAL AIR QUALITY MONITORING STATIONS
- This sensor can be connected directly to the ePC in the Aeroqual systems to allow real-time noise monitoring data to be displayed alongside air quality and meteorological data
- It is compatible with the following Aeroqual products:
- AQM 65 compact air quality station
- AQS 1 compact air quality monitor
- Dust Sentry dust and particulate monitor
- Dust Profiler dust and particulate counter
- Redesigned analog front end circuit.
- The 308 (Class 1) model includes a point calculation to float-point which significantly improves the accuracy and stability.
- Automatic power on with external supply which allows for ease of integration.
- Offers three profile calculation in parallel with different frequency/time weighting.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Basic noise measurement
- Environmental noise assessment
- Product quality check
- Evaluation of noise reduction engineering
- Ambient Monitoring
- Environmental Surveys
- Fenceline Monitoring