Specto Technology is proud to offer the Ammonia Sensor 0-1000ppm. The modular design allows the user to detect multiple gases with one sensor base by merely swapping sensor heads. This head uses GSS technology to detect Ammonia from 0-100 ppm at 15% accuracy.
- The Aeroqual Ammonia Sensor 0-100ppm – designed to will measure Ammonia from 0-100 ppm with a 1.0 ppm resolution providing a <±15 ppm accuracy.
- Range: 0-100ppm
- Sensor Type: GSE
- Minimum Detection Limit: 0.2ppm
- Accuracy of Factory Calibration: <±0.5ppm + 10%
- Resolution: 0.1ppm
- Response Time: 120 Seconds
- Temp: 0 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 90%
- Active Sampling provides accurate readings.
- GSS Sensor Technology.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Compatible with Series Aeroqual 500 Series monitor base.
- The Aeroqual Sensors are housed within an interchangeable ‘sensor head’ that attaches to the Aeroqual S500 Portable Air Quality Monitor base.
- You can choose from up to 30 different sensor heads. Each sensor contains a single gas or particle sensor. Swapping sensor heads takes seconds and no configuration or re-calibration is required.
RIGHT TOOL RIGHT JOB:
- Aeroqual uses a mix of sensor technologies; you can select the correct one to meet your needs depending on the target pollutant and application.