02 Jan Set up a Noise Monitoring System in 2 min (Battery and Solar)
Today, we’re going to show you how to set up an automated noise monitoring system out of the case in just a few minutes.
- Our enclosure has our noise monitoring system inside. Slip that on the tripod with the brackets and tighten them.
- Take the solar panel and slip it on the back of the tripod and tighten.
- Adjust the angle of your solar panel to about 30 degrees and point it south.
- Put the weatherproof microphone on top of the tripod. You want it to be around four to six feet high for most monitoring profit.
- Connect the solar panel to the bottom of our enclosure.
- Thread the microphone cable through the bottom of the monitor, connecting that to the sound level monitor.
- Make sure the cable ground is tight iso everything is weatherproof.
And there you have it. Just switch your monitor on. Your automated noise monitoring system is set up. All your data is now being sent to the Cloud in real time. You can have a look at your graphs, tables and alerts there as well.