Aeroqual Ranger from Specto Technology can now report AQIs for specific pollutants. Currently, we only have an AQI programmed for a PM2.5 channel. In the near future, we’ll be releasing different gases and particulates.
To access the PM2.5 AQI:
- Go into Settings – Menu
- Scroll down to AQI
- If it’s not already on, turn it on and pick a specific index.
- Once the AQI is turned on, press and hold the left arrow key to go back to the main menu
- By either pressing left or right, you can scroll through different screens until you reach the AQI screen.
- This is where you see a visual indication of what the current AQI is with an associated color, and as your particulate levels increase through different regions, it changes colors
- You should hear an audible beep