07 Sep How to Connect a Gas Cylinder to an Air Quality Monitoring System?
How to Attach a Gas Cylinder to the AQS1 Air Quality Monitoring System?
We are going to be doing this so we can calibrate the VOC module.
- First up, you need a calibration kit from Specto Technology.
- Secondly, we want to attach our tubing to the AQS1 unit, so simply take the filter off the tubing. Two ends, this is a Swagelok tee piece, and this is our end for the cylinder. Attach the Swagelok tee piece to the AQS1 unit.
- Then, we want to take out our gas cylinder. Now, you will be using either isobutylene or zero air. I also have the regulator.
- Simply take the regulator and screw onto the top of the gas cylinder.
- Low flow gas regulator at a hundred mils per minute. To turn on, pull anticlockwise.
- Right, now what we need to do is attach the tubing to the gas cylinder.
There you have it, gas is now being supplied to the AQS1 unit.