Aeroqual Dust Monitor Service Kit from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is proud to offer the Aeroqual Dust Monitor Service Kit – which is designed to include all the essential tools to perform onsite service and calibration checks to maintain the instrument’s performance.
- The kit includes:
- Carry case to hold all your service gear
- Flowmeter (0.2-2.5L/min) to check and assist with flow adjustments
- A zero filter and flow assembly for manual zero checks and flowmeter to inlet connection
- 1 meter of Tygon tube for replacing damaged or dirty sample and exhaust lines
- 2 x replacement flow adjusters
- A selection of replacement luer fittings
- PM O-ring silicon lubricant
- O-ring for PM base inlet
- Tube cutter for clean cutting tygon tube
- Brass insert for Tygon tube
- Vacuum gauge for leak test
- Long stem screwdriver
- Everything is located in one convenient carry case.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Great for checking and assisting with flow adjustments.
- Replacing damaged or dirty sample and exhaust lines.