Specto Technology provides the latest Environmental Monitoring Solutions for Mining Sites
Common pollutants and environmental parameters measured at mining sites include:
- Particulate emissions, including dust, which are generated from rock crushing operations, mining operations, major earthworks, quarries, excavation, soil aerating and open cast mines can result in high levels of dust on-site and at the boundary. For sites bordering populated residential areas and businesses, fugitive dust emissions can become a source of concern for site managers and the community at large.
Our integrated systems are customized for your specific Mining Site project needs and can incorporate everything you require for a turn-key solution:
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Dust Monitoring
- Noise Monitoring
- Vibration Monitoring
- Weather Monitoring
- Video Monitoring
Whatever the duration or type of project, count on Specto Technology to provide you with wireless mining site monitoring systems that meet your project objectives, regulatory compliance and stakeholder needs.
We offer cost-effective and technically defensible integrated monitoring solutions for your project that are suitable for mining operations, quarries, rock crushing, major earthworks, excavation, and more!
Our Air Quality Monitoring solutions are perfect for projects required to comply with:
- NYSDEC CAMP
- SCAQMD Rule 1466
- Perimeter Air Monitoring Plans
- Construction Environmental Management Plans
- International Compliance Plans
Our monitors arrive at your site connected to the cloud for real-time data analysis and simultaneously measure key pollutants found at mining sites:
- Multiple Particle Fractions (TSP, PM10 and PM2.5) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
- Add additional sensor modules to measure for Ozone, NOx, H2S, CO, CO2, SO2, noise, vibration and weather
Our software allows you to view all your real-time data on one dashboard online. Air quality, noise, vibration, weather, video – with reporting tools to save you time! Other benefits include:
- Two way communication for troubleshooting and remote calibrations – less time in the field
- Public access dashboard with your logo and design
- Fail-safe backup
- Email and SMS alerts
- Advanced reporting features (trend analysis, upwind/downwind calcs) designed by our software engineers
There’s no assembly required, just plug it in! (AC or DC).
- We also provide power and data solutions that work anywhere in the US/Canada and include weather proof battery cases, solar charge controllers and 24V solar panels.
Mining Site Monitoring Products