Specto Technology provides the latest Monitoring Solutions for Environmental Impact Assessments
We support consultants with unique environmental challenges by providing integrated monitoring solutions that provide real-time reporting to meet quality and compliance objectives.
A growing number of consultants are using sensor-based methods for Environmental Impact Assessments to gather air quality data on client projects that are budget and time constrained.
Our integrated systems are customized for your specific Environmental Impact Assessment project needs and are used by leading environmental consultants to solve typical monitoring challenges such as:
- Provide assurance to communities and receptors around landfills, remediation sites and brownfield
- Supports environmental impact assessments for greenfield developments
- Ensure accurate real-time NO2 measurements for roadside monitoring studies
- Validation of air quality and climate change models providing localized measurements
- Support construction sites in mitigating noise and dust emissions in real-time
- Conduct WELL and IAQ building assessments to meet certified standards
- Ensure safe workplaces and adherence to industrial hygiene practices
Environmental Impact Monitoring Products
Environmental Impact Assessments
Whatever the duration or type of project, count on Specto Technology to provide you with integrated, wireless enviromental monitoring systems that meet your project objectives, regulatory compliance and stakeholder needs.
We offer cost-effective and technically defensible integrated monitoring solutions for your project that are suitable for:
- Protecting health and safety of perimeter populations
- Validating air quality models
- Community exposure studies
- Remediation sites, landfills, greenfields and brownfields
- Safe workplace and industrial compliance requirements
- Construction site monitoring for noise and dust emissions in real-time
- Roadside monitoring studies with accurate real-time NO2 measurements
Our Air Quality Monitoring solutions are perfect for projects required to comply with:
- NYSDEC CAMP
- SCAQMD Rule 1466
- Environmental Monitoring Objectives
- Perimeter Air Monitoring Plans
- Construction Environmental Management Plans
- International Compliance Plans
Our monitors arrive at your site connected to the cloud for real-time data analysis and simultaneously measure key pollutants found at mining sites:
- Multiple Particle Fractions (TSP, PM10 and PM2.5) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
- Add additional sensor modules to measure for Ozone, NOx, H2S, CO, CO2, SO2, noise, vibration and weather
Our software allows you to view all your real-time data on one dashboard online. Air quality, noise, vibration, weather, video – with reporting tools to save you time! Other benefits include:
- Two way communication for troubleshooting and remote calibrations – less time in the field
- Public access dashboard with your logo and design
- Fail-safe backup
- Email and SMS alerts
- Advanced reporting features (trend analysis, upwind/downwind calcs) designed by our software engineers
There’s no assembly required, just plug it in! (AC or DC).
- We also provide power and data solutions that work anywhere in the US/Canada and include weather proof battery cases, solar charge controllers and 24V solar panels.