Specto Technology provides the latest Environmental Monitoring Solutions for Construction Sites
Common pollutants and environmental parameters measured at construction sites include:
- Particulate emissions, including dust, which are generated from demolition, excavation, soil aerating, recycling and from bulk material stockpiling and transfer.
- Fine particles such as PM2.5 emitted in the exhaust from diesel-powered machinery and equipment.
- VOC’s released from contaminated soil during demolition, excavation, construction, in-situ aerating, stockpiling, clean-up activities and during haulage to regulated landfills.
Our integrated systems are customized for your specific Construction Site project needs and can incorporate everything you require for a turn-key solution:
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Dust Monitoring
- Noise Monitoring
- Vibration Monitoring
- Weather Monitoring
- Video Monitoring
Construction Site Monitoring
Whatever the duration or type of project, count on Specto Technology to provide you with integrated, wireless construction site monitoring systems that meet your project objectives, regulatory compliance and stakeholder needs.
We offer cost-effective and technically defensible integrated monitoring solutions for your project that are suitable for construction activities, demolition projects, and clean-up activities.
Our Air Quality Monitoring solutions are perfect for projects required to comply with:
- NYSDEC CAMP
- SCAQMD Rule 1466
- Perimeter Air Monitoring Plans
- Construction Environmental Management Plans
Our monitors arrive at your site connected to the cloud for real-time data analysis and simultaneously measure key pollutants found at construction sites:
- Multiple Particle Fractions (TSP, PM10 and PM2.5) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
- Add additional sensor modules to measure for Ozone, NOx, H2S, CO, CO2, SO2, noise, vibration and weather
Our software allows you to view all your real-time data on one dashboard online. Air quality, noise, vibration, weather, video – with reporting tools to save you time! Other benefits include:
- Two way communication for troubleshooting and remote calibrations – less time in the field
- Public access dashboard with your logo and design
- Fail-safe backup
- Email and SMS alerts
- Advanced reporting features (trend analysis, upwind/downwind calcs) designed by our software engineers
There’s no assembly required, just plug it in! (AC or DC).
- We also provide power and data solutions that work anywhere in the US/Canada and include weather proof battery cases, solar charge controllers and 24V solar panels.
Construction Site Monitoring Products