SM70 sensor module: 0-15 ppm Ozone from Specto Technology
- Low cost and feature-packed designed for a wide range of indoor and industrial applications.
- The gas monitors come with an integrated LCD display, RS232 and RS485, 0-5V outputs and audible alarm, which can be configured to a user defined set point.
- They also come with a 12VDC power supply that plugs directly into the monitor and mains power allowing for easy set up and installation.
- The gas sensor board is factory set to one of three optional firmware settings to control the relay and alarm functionality:
- Alarm above (AA) – The relay is programmed to energise above your defined set point. Typical applications include health and safety alarm warning systems and switching external equipment on and off.
- Alarm below (AB) – The relay is programmed to energize below your defined set point. Typical applications include fail safe warning systems and control of an ozone generator.
- Control 10% (C10) – The relay is programmed to open and close ±10% within your defined control band. Typical applications include maintaining a specific gas concentration between user defined levels via the control of an external device e.g. an ozone generator.
- Plug and play monitor
- Real-time gas concentrations shown continuously on display
- Multiple outputs for control of external devices e.g. an ozone generator
- Alarm options to signal gas exceedances for health and safety
- Active sampling for improved accuracy
- Replaceable gas sensor board
- Compatible with three ranges of ozone sensors
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Leak detection
- Health and safety monitoring
- Industrial Process control
- Indoor air quality monitoring