Specto Technology is your one source for Total Station Prisms and is proud to provide you with:
- Metal Road Monitoring Prism Equipment sales and support
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors. Click here to view a list of training classes.
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Exceptional customer service and support
The single all metal road road monitoring prism features a housing that is manufactured from a aluminum cast which offers superior strength and longevity, that provides substantial cost savings. It contains a 17.8 mm high accuracy optical coated prism.
The low-profile design allows the road prism to be nearly undetected by motorists. It is extremely durable and designed to withstand day to day highway traffic when adhered to roadway using any approved AASHTO rated adhesive.
20° prisms are used with AMTS mounted on buildings 3 to 7 stories high
Road prisms are recommended with automated motorized total stations (AMTS) to monitor settlement and deformation of roads, buildings, pavement, and other surfaces.
- Prism diameter: 17.8mm
- Prism height: 13.5mm
- Measuring distance: 1000M
- Constant: 0
- Accuracy: 5 arc sec