The Specto Technology team is an expert on MEMS Biaxial Tiltmeter and is proud to provide you with:
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Exceptional customer service and support
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors. Click here to view a list of training classes.
The MEMS Biaxial Tiltmeter is a compact, rugged tiltmeter that outputs a 4-20mA signal. Housed in a machined, anodized, aluminum enclosure, the tiltmeter is designed for structural monitoring and is built to withstand all weather elements.
The tiltmeter is compatible with most data acquisition systems, including the WASP datalogger, Loadsensing’s G6 data acquisition system and Campbell Scientific dataloggers.
- Biaxial MEMS tilt sensors with built-in thermistor
- Small size
- Rugged, anodized aluminum enclosure
- Electronics are fully encapsulated
- +/- 10o range
- Low power consumption
- Pigtail cables included for easy splicing
- Compatible with most data acquisition systems
- Discrete appearance due to small size
- Protection from water ingress due to fully encapsulated electronics
- Simple to install due to light weight
- Ideal for long-term, outdoor monitoring projects
- Wide range of input voltages