AutoSLM-SC from Specto Technology
The AutoSLM-SC system provides all the functionality of the AutoSLM with the added capability of recording Sound Clips (as .mp3 files).
The system utilizes a powerful industrial PC and the versatile Center 322 sound level meter to allow users to easily monitor sound level readings. When connected to a modem, users can go a step further and eliminate the necessity to re-visit the site to download data, by retrieving their data wirelessly over the internet.
The AutoSLM-SC is an ideal solution to monitoring noise related to construction activity.
- Type 1 and Type 2 systems available
- Auto ranging between 30 and 130 dB
- Time weighting selectable between Fast and Slow
- Frequency weighting selectable between A and C
- Accuracy: +/-1.5 dB
- Ability to record sound clips (as .mp3 files) when triggered
- Rugged & weatherproof enclosure
- Customizable data output
- Data can be pushed to eagle.io monitoring software directly for real-time display, reporting and alarm checking
- AC or solar power required