The Specto Technology team is proud to provide you with Auto-Meteo, designed to measure the meteorological parameters (temperature, barometric pressure, and relative humidity) needed to do real-time atmospheric corrections to automated survey data.
- Automated Motorized Total Stations (AMTS) uses an optical laser sensor to monitoring position.
- To assist with correcting AMTS measurements, Specto Technology developed the Auto-Meteo, a simple, effective, atmospheric sensor and datalogger that can be easily integrated with an AMTS.
- The Auto-Meteo measures the meteorological parameters (temperature, barometric pressure, and relative humidity) needed to do real-time atmospheric corrections to automated survey data.
- It was designed to take advantage of the usually empty ethernet port on the same modem used to control an Automated Total Station.
- The simple design and small size allow the Auto-Meteo to be integrated in to any AMTS installation with little to no modification of the typical install means and methods.
- Measures temperature, barometric
pressure, and relative humidity measurement
- Communication over ethernet/TCP IP
- Low power consumption
- 4m sensor cable
- Magnetic sensor mount
- Small size
- Compatible with most M2M modems used with AMTS
- Compatible with built in MicroUSB power supply included in Specto AMTS Y-Cable
- Data may be imported into various AMTS management software, including Navstar’s GeoExplorer and Leica’s GeoMoS
- Easy to install
- Increases accuracy of AMTS measurements through real-time atmospheric corrections