Aeroqual Real-Time BTEX / Benzene Monitor from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is proud to offer you the Aeroqual Real-Time BTEX / Benzene Monitor – a real-time BTEX monitor that is able to measure down to 1 part-per-billion levels, in a highly compact monitor no bigger than a small suitcase and gives accurate and specific measurement for Benzene, Ethylbenzene, Toluene, and Xylene. The BTEX analyzer is a micro gas chromatograph for real time environment monitoring of aromatic VOCs. Compact and reliable, it doesn’t need any carrier gas bottle and is fully compliant with EN14662-3:2015.
- Comes fully integrated into Aeroqual’s AQS / AQM air monitoring hardware and software platform.
- Combines Micro-Electro-Mechanical-System (MEMS) microfluidics for selective pre-concentration and GC separation, and peak quantification with a miniaturized Photo-ionization detector (PID)
- Weatherproof lockable IP65 enclosure with integrated aluminium solar shields
- No need for carrier gas bottles, uses ambient air instead
- Measure the key VOCs in the urban environment
- Compact and integrated monitor, the size of a small suitcase
- Excellent correlation to gas chromatographs (GCs)
- Can be field calibrated for maximum traceability
- Measures and reports data in 15-minute intervals with user selectable averaging
- Rugged weatherproof enclosure with solar shielding for very hot climates
- Quick set up and relocation in under 10 minutes
- Integrate pollutants e.g. PM10, PM2.5 (optional)
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Industrial fenceline monitoring
- Community-driven air monitoring
- Compliance monitoring; consents/license requirements
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Industrial and occupational hygiene
- Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE)
- Urban air quality studies
CLICK HERE to view our full line of Aeroqual Products.