Specto Technology is proud to offer the Aeroqual Series 930 Fixed Monitor
- The S930 Fixed Indoor Air Quality Monitor is a flexible monitor that is compatible with a range of gas sensors as well as a temperature and humidity sensor, if required.
- The sensor is housed in a robust IP41/NEMA 2 rated water resistant enclosure which protects it from water damage.
- There is also an option to include an integrated display for reporting real-time gas concentrations and/or an optional strobe and siren kit which can be configured to activate to a user defined set point.
- The S930 outputs are designed to measure and control gas concentrations and communicate to a variety of hardware systems.
- As a relay controller via the integrated relays and user configurable set points to control an external device such as an ozone generator or initiate an alarm.
- As a gas transmitter via the 4-20 mA output which allows connection to a PLC or current sensing device to provide gas concentration information for applications such as health and safety monitoring.
- As a monitoring network via the RS485 digital output to enable gas monitoring at several indoor locations with information being logged to a central point.
- The S930 monitor is easy to install due to the lightweight enclosure and provided wall mounting kit. It requires a 24V power supply which is user supplied to allow flexibility in locations it can be installed.
- The sensor heads are simple to replace and can be sent in for recalibration.
- S930 monitor base
- 4-20mA analog output
- RS485 digital output
- Low alarm, High alarm, Control and Diagnostic external signal functions
- Integrated relays
- Gas sensor head with calibration certificate (requires specifying)
- Wall mounting kit
- Temperature and relative humidity sensor
- Integrated display
- Configurable strobe and siren kit
- Flexible use due to wide range of outputs and configurations
- Network capability to monitor at several sites simultaneously
- Easy to configure alarm and control outputs via PC software
- Active sampling for higher accuracy
- Sensor enclosed in tamper proof, water-resistant enclosure
- Changing sensor heads is quick and easy, no additional configuration required
- To recalibrate simply send the sensor back to the factory
- Optional display to report real-time gas concentrations
- Configurable strobe and siren for alerting gas exceedences
- Easy to mount
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Health and safety monitoring
- Industrial process control
- Indoor air quality monitoring
- Real-time network monitoring