Aeroqual Particulate Matter Sensor PM10 / PM2.5 from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is proud to offer the Particulate Matter Sensor PM10 / PM2.5
- Designed to simultaneously measures PM10 and PM2.5 from 0.001 to 1.000 mg/m3 with a 0.001 mg/3 resolution and +/- (0.005 mg/m3 + 15% of reading) accuracy.
- Uses laser and optical counter to measure light scattered from particles passing through the laser beam.
- Transforms scattered light into electrical signals which are processed to provide mass measurements in PM2.5 and PM10.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Designed to measure PM from 0.001-1.000 mg/m3 with an accuracy being +/- (0.005 mg/m3 + 15% of reading).
- Designed to directly fit onto any Aeroqual Series-200, Aeroqual Series-300, or Aeroqual Series-500 Aeroqual ozone monitor.