Specto Technology Announces the Addition of the Sonitus EM2030 to Our Product Portfolio
Specto Technology is pleased to announce the addition of the Sonitus EM2030 to our product portfolio. This fully automated, remote sound level monitor is designed for reliability in tough environments and features simple operation.
Advantages of the Sonitus EM2030
With with automatic audio capture and compliance reporting, the EM2030 provides a reliable measurement system for all industrial and environmental applications.
Intended for use in situations where you need reliable measurements with the minimum amount of effort, the EM2030 is ideal for applications where access or safety are an issue, such as construction sites, industrial or road side installations.
- Automatic measurement and communication
- Audio capture option
- 1/1 and 1/3 octave frequency analysis options
- Fast and Slow time weighting
- Flexible logging times
- Weatherproof microphone
- Low power mode to extend battery life
- Automatic upload to secure cloud-hosted analysis system
- Large memory for long-term data storage
- Remotely capture audio clips to identify noise sources
- Reliable measurement for any application
- Continuous remote monitoring with no manual interaction
- Flexible and automated audio sample recording options
- Frequency analysis tools for detailed sound source investigation
- Extended measurement range remote controlled setup
- Automated operation and simple online analysis
Click Here to learn more about the Sonitus EM2030 and to download the data sheet. Also feel free to Contact Us directly with any questions. We look forward to connecting with you!