The Basics of Geotechnical & Structural Instrumentation
This one-day course is designed for engineers, surveyors and contractors who are involved in the structural monitoring field.
Topics covered include:
- Instrument Selection – how to choose the right instrument for your job
- Mounting & Installation – best practices to install your equipment
- Network Design – how to lay out your monitoring system for best results
- Hands-on session – practical instruction on how to use total station hardware
- Software training – introduction on the capabilities of some survey software
**PDH Professional Credits Available**
Specto’s popular Training Courses are eligible for PDH (Professional Development Hours) credits and allows attendees to claim 6 PDH credits.
PDH Certified: Provide engineer’s license # for credits.