Weather and Wind Monitoring from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is your one source for Weather & Wind Monitoring and is proud to provide you with:
- Weather Monitoring and Wind Monitoring Equipment sales & support
- Customized training for you and/or your subcontractors. Click here to view a list of training classes.
- Best-in-class hosted data solutions to keep your data moving wirelessly from the field to your fingertips
- Exceptional customer service and support
Specto Technology provides a wide array of solutions for your Weather & Wind Monitoring projects.
Our team possesses an advanced working knowledge of Weather and Wind Monitoring. We are frequently called on by our clients as an extension of their team to research and develop innovative solutions for a new project or to troubleshoot their most difficult and advanced problems.
By combining powerful Campbell Scientific Dataloggers with versatile sensors such as Vaisala’s Weather Transmitter and Young’s Wind Sentry, Specto offers customized, wireless weather and wind monitoring systems.
With the option for remote and automated readings, Specto’s wireless systems avoid the step of needing to revisit job sites to download data.
Product and Solution Features
- Measure weather paramaters like pressure, temperature, humidity, rainfall, etc.
- Measure both wind speed and direction
- Systems are fully customizable and various parameters may be recorded upon request
- Data files are in Campbell table format
- Each system includes a cellular modem so that data can be retrieved wirelessly, remotely and automatically
- Data can be pushed to Mission Monitor directly for real-time display, reporting and alarm checking
- All data are stored on the datalogger’s ring memory so no data is lost if communication fails
- Rugged and weatherproof enclosures are supplied