The TE Connectivity (Celesco/Measurement Specialties) SPD-4-3 is a low cost string potentiometer that provides the ability to detect and measure linear position and velocity using a flexible cable and spring loaded spool.
We carry stock of this item and same-day shipping or pickup is available!
- This high accuracy potentiometer offers infinite resolution
- Includes a unique circuit that lets the user choose 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc output with ease
- Nylon-coated stainless steel provides inexpensive durability
- Offers full stroke range of: 4.75in (120mm)
- High value, compact string pot with an economical price
- Easy to install and includes a stainless steel mount that allows user to point the measuring cable in direction needed with ease
- Includes senor compact enough to fit in small spaces
- High quality potentiometer that provides ease-of-usage and flexibility for detection and monitoring
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Measuring displacements or movements