Specto Technology is proud to offer the Ozone Sensor 0-0.5ppm.
- Designed to provide accurate, consistent readings of the ozone in your ambient airspace.
- Range – 0.05 ppm
- Sensor Type: GSS
- Minimum Detection Limit – 0.001pp
- Accuracy of Factory Calibration – <±0.002 ppm
- Resolution – 0.001ppm
- Response Time – 240 Seconds
- Temp – 0 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity – 10 to 90%
- Uses an active sensor technology with an internal fan to pull air across the GSS sensor at a specific flow rate for accurate gas detection.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Used in workplace safety, the OZL sensor head is the perfect option as it will accurately and reliably measure ozone up to 0.5 ppm.
- Designed designed for use with all portable monitors.
- The Aeroqual Sensors are housed within an interchangeable ‘sensor head’ that attaches to the Aeroqual S500 Portable Air Quality Monitor base.
- You can choose from up to 30 different sensor heads. Each sensor contains a single gas or particle sensor. Swapping sensor heads takes seconds and no configuration or re-calibration is required.
RIGHT TOOL RIGHT JOB:
- Aeroqual uses a mix of sensor technologies; you can select the correct one to meet your needs depending on the target pollutant and application.