Aeroqual Sulfur Dioxide Sensor 0-100ppm from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is proud to offer the Sulfur Dioxide Sensor 0-100ppm.
- Uses Gas Sensitive Electrochemical (GSE) technology to detect Sulfer Dioxide from 0-100 ppm at 0.1 ppm resolution and up to +/-0.5 ppm accuracy.
- Range – 0.100 ppm
- Sensor Type: GSE
- Minimum Detection Limit – 0.4pp
- Accuracy of Factory Calibration – <±0.5 ppm 0-5ppm
- Resolution – 0.1ppm
- Response Time – 30 Seconds
- Temp – 0 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity – 15 to 90%
- Allows the user to detect multiple gases with one sensor base by merely swapping sensor heads.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Designed designed for use with all portable monitors.
- The Aeroqual Sensors are housed within an interchangeable ‘sensor head’ that attaches to the Aeroqual S500 Portable Air Quality Monitor base.
- You can choose from up to 30 different sensor heads. Each sensor contains a single gas or particle sensor. Swapping sensor heads takes seconds and no configuration or re-calibration is required.
RIGHT TOOL RIGHT JOB:
- Aeroqual uses a mix of sensor technologies; you can select the correct one to meet your needs depending on the target pollutant and application.