Specto Technology is proud to offer the Methane Sensor 0-10000ppm.
- Uses Gas Sensitive Semiconductor (GSS) technology to detect Methane gas from 0-10,000 ppm with 15% accuracy with 1 ppm resolution.
- Range: 0-10000ppm
- Sensor Type: GSS
- Minimum Detection Limit: 10ppm
- Accuracy of Factory Calibration: <±20ppm + 15%
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Response Time: 60 Seconds
- Temp: 0 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 90%
- Designed to detect Methane from 0-10,000 ppm with +/-15% accuracy and 1 ppm resolution.
- Designed to pull a fresh gas stream across the GSS sensor every 60 seconds for accurate Methane detection.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Designed for use in Aeroqual Series 500 handheld monitors.