Specto Technology is proud to offer the Carbon Monoxide Sensor 0-25ppm.
- Will measure Carbon Monoxide from 0-25 ppm with a 0.01 ppm resolution providing a <± 10 accuracy.
- Has a CO Range of 0-25 ppm.
- Range: 0-25ppm
- Sensor Type: GSE
- Minimum Detection Limit: 0.05ppm
- Accuracy of Factory Calibration: <±0.5 ppm 0-5ppm
- Resolution: 0.01ppm
- Response Time: 60 Seconds
- Temp: 0 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 90%
- Uses an active sensor technology with an internal fan to pull air across the GSE sensor at a specific flow rate for accurate gas detection.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Designed designed for use with all portable monitors.
- The Aeroqual Sensors are housed within an interchangeable ‘sensor head’ that attaches to the Aeroqual S500 Portable Air Quality Monitor base.
- You can choose from up to 30 different sensor heads. Each sensor contains a single gas or particle sensor. Swapping sensor heads takes seconds and no configuration or re-calibration is required.
RIGHT TOOL RIGHT JOB:
- Aeroqual uses a mix of sensor technologies; you can select the correct one to meet your needs depending on the target pollutant and application.