Aeroqual CO2 Detector 0-2000ppm from Specto Technology
Specto Technology is proud to offer the CO2 Detector 0-2000ppm.
- Designed to be a non-dispersive Infra-red (NDIR) head that will measure Co2 from 0-2000 ppm with a 1 ppm resolution providing an accuracy of <± 5% of reading.
- Range: 0-2000ppm
- Sensor Type: NDIR
- Minimum Detection Limit: 10ppm
- Accuracy of Factory Calibration: <±10ppm + 5%
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Response Time: 120 Seconds
- Temp: 0 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 95%
- Uses an active sensor technology with an internal fan to pull air across the NDIR sensor at a specific flow rate for accurate gas detection.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Designed for use in Aeroqual Series 500 handheld monitors.