The Specto Technology team is proud to offer the Trimble Settop M1 Controller. Remotely manage and control Trimble Total Stations at any time, from anywhere. With the Settop M1 monitoring controller connected to a Trimble total station, you have the ability to quickly configure a monitoring system and receive reliable continuous data for decision-making and reporting requirements.
Working in conjunction with Trimble 4D Control software, the Settop dependably transfers data from the total station into T4D to give you the data you need for monitoring in mining, buildings, dams and other structural monitoring applications.
- This total station controller is a combination of a field computer, device server, router, 4G cellular modem and remote switch. By merging these items into one device, field set-up is quick and simple.
- Data collection and storage is continuous; even when the internet connection is disrupted, measurement cycles will continue.
- Free subscription to IST Connect Cloud Service simplifies central server connection.
- No static IP needed
- Intelligent Settop connect
- Watchdog and administration of energy
- Autonomous monitoring of cycles from Settop M1
- Low consumption of data ( Only sends result of measurements)
- Measurement data memorized on internal backup
- Automatic Instrument detection
- Recovery of uninterrupted data in case of internet connection loss
Typical Applications Include:
- 24/7 total station control and scheduling for automated measurements
- Continuous power supply and management for total station for real-time control
- Embedded 4G LTE modem and WiFi Access Point to send data to Trimble 4D Control
- Data buffering and onboard storage when communication to the office is disrupted