27 Nov Specto Technology Announces New Product Addition – LS G6 Laser Distance Meter
Specto Technology is pleased to announce the addition of the LS G6 Distance Meter to our product portfolio. The Loadsensing LS G6 Laser Distance Meter measures the relative distance between pairs of reference points. One of the two points can be a natural surface or target foils while the node can be placed at the other end point.
Advantages of the LS G6 Laser Distance Meter
- It can be used to measure changes in the distance between walls, tunnel convergence, bearing and joint movements in bridges, lifting and placement of structures and movements of historical buildings. It can also be used to monitor slope movements and for fracture and faults surveillance.
- Laser distance nodes can be easily relocated along the convergence cross sections up to the excavation front or until the measured relative displacements are stabilized when the required frequency of measurements is reduced. It can also be used when permanent monitoring is required. In a similar way, the laser distance node measures deformations in underground excavations and mining without causing work disruptions and delays.
- One gateway can support hundreds of Loadsensing nodes in the same network that are also measuring other sensors installed in the monitoring sections (borehole extensometers, pressure cells, load cells, strain gauges etc.)
- Capable of measuring the relative distance and transmitting the data via long-range radio to a gateway connected to the Internet
- Uses a Wireless Sensor
- Accurate distance measurement
- Long battery life (>6 years @1h sampling rate)
- Reduced size (150 x 100 x 61 mm)
- Visible Laser Class II laser with 655 nm
- High repeatability
- Can be easily configured and connected with a USB cable and an Android phone.
- Easy-to-use product that reduces costs and increases the quality and availability of data in different applications
- High reliability and robustness
- Integrated unit (2-in-1 sensor + data node)
- Long-range communications (up to 15 km)
- Low-power, long battery life (over 5 years)
- Robust, small and weather-proof box
- Easy configuration
- Remotely capture audio clips to identify noise sources
- User-friendly Android configuration app included
- Pointing mode for an easy installation
- Web browser software
- Standard CSV download, FTP push, Modbus TCP and API access
- Tunnel and mining convergence monitoring
- Deformations in underground excavations
- Remote monitoring of slope movements
- Fracture and faults surveillance
- Bearing and expansion joint movements
- Monitoring displacement in structures and buildings